Monday, December 16, 2013

2 Treadmill Workouts To Help You Lose 10 Pounds Of Fat

Are you a beginner that is trying to lose weight but keeps on avoiding the treadmill? Do you find it really tough to go through a treadmill workout because you find it extreme hard to jog for even 10 minutes? Well, you have just landed on the right article my friend.

To tell you the truth, I face the same problem when I first started out. I was a bit fat and never exercised when I was a teenager. Not until I entered college and then I started to be more aware by how I look. Then I decided to do some cardio to burn some the access weight off so that I too can be noticed by genders of the opposite sex. Lets face it, it feels good to be noticed sometimes.

But I have big problem because my stamina is really bad and that causes me to be really terrible in running. I could never complete a 20-minute run. Long story cut short, with sheer determination and desire, I learned 2 ways that helped me tremendously and now I can run a 10-kilometer run with ease. Here are two techniques treadmill workouts for fat loss that I about to share with you.

The first step in anything that you seek to accomplish is that you need build a super strong foundation so that you can have a strong platform and skyrocket yourself to unbelievable heights! The foundation that I am talking about here is your stamina. You need to keep fat loss aside and store away your weighing scale. Focus the task at hand, which is get to get your stamina strong.

Here is how I did it and you could just simple follow. It is easy and anybody can do it including you! Never let somebody talk you down!

The first treadmill workout is a 4-kilometer run. You can do five if you wish but I would recommend 4 first just to test it out.

You need to jog for 1-kilometer non-stop. To me, for a beginner, this might be your toughest phase so lets do it when you are fresh. Jog at your comfortable pace up to 1 kilometer and then when you reach 1 click, reduce the speed to walking pace.

Then, you would walk for 200 meters and when you hit that mark, start a slow jog for 300 meters. Then when you hit that mark, increase that speed and run for another 200 meters. Now you are at 700 meters from the point of 1 kilometer. Run faster up to the 900 meter mark and then sprint as you can up to the two kilometer mark. Just repeat the same process until you finish four kilometers or 5 if you choose to.

Here is an example of a fat loss treadmill workout part 1

1. Run non-stop to 1 kilometer at the speed of 8.0 km/h
2. Walk at 5.0 km/h to 1.2 km
3. Jog at 7.5 km/h to 1.5 km
4. Run at 8.0 km/h to 1.7 km
5. Run at 8.5 km/h to 1.9 km
6. Sprint at 9.0 km/h to finish of 2 kilometer.
7. Repeat form step 2 to step 6 until 4 kilometer or desired distance.

Of course this is just a treadmill workout for the beginners. If you can run faster, increase the intensity from 8.0 km/h to 9 but the style of the program remain the same.

You will find that your stamina will increase dramatically by just doing this workout for 4 to 5 times a week for over a period of 4 weeks. Persistence is the key here. If you want to enjoy the fruit of your labor you need to work at it over and over again. You will definitely be able to enjoy the cumulative effects of this treadmill workout.

Fast forward into 4 week later, you have a stronger stamina now and you want to focus on a treadmill workout that can help you boost your metabolism, turn your body into a fat burning furnace and run even faster.

You cannot stick to same program. You need now a cardio workout that is higher in intensity and challenge your current fitness level. With your stronger foundation, you will be able to look forward to losing 10 pounds of body fat or more!

In 2 Treadmill Workouts To Help You Lose 5 Pounds Of Fat part 2, I will reveal a technique that can help you run faster, burn more calories, speed up your metabolism. Through that technique, you will be able to literally feel your body burning even 2 to 3 hours after your workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment